Vehicle Towing service
No matter the reason for your vehicle to be towed, our team of knowledgeable dispatchers will send our experienced tow service professional your way immediately. Our towing service is available 24/7 to safely pick up and drop off your vehicle at your desired location, with utmost care and safety, as fast as possible. We always put customers and their vehicles first.
At Tow Service USA, we have a fleet of state-of-the-art tow trucks and machinery to tow and recover any make and model of your car. Whether you are driving a sedan, coupe, hatchback, station wagon, minivan, or a sports car, we can haul/transport it to an auto shop or your desired destination.
Our professional tow truck drivers and technicians are well-trained and experienced in towing your vehicle to any distance, with safety and convenience. With the fastest ETAs, our competitive pricing structures make us stand out from our competitors.
Need a quick tow? Contact our customer service for immediate help!
24 Hours Emergency Towing Service
Your vehicle may break down unexpectedly anywhere, anytime, whether night or day, for multiple reasons. Whether you have run out of gas, your battery has gone dead, or you have suffered a mishap that has left you in a ditch or stranded on the road, no matter the reasons, Tow Service USA can help you get out of trouble with its premium 24/7 towing and roadside assistance services.
When you are on the road, and your car goes through a mechanical breakdown or an unfortunate accident. At this point, you need to count on Tow Service USA for an emergency tow truck service and roadside assistance. Our emergency towing service includes accident recovery, towing a car from the side of the road, assisting a customer with a disabled or broken vehicle, and hauling it to an auto shop. Our team is always available to transport your car to your destination safely within a short time.
We know the frustration, stress, and pain of getting stranded on the road. Obviously, it is one of the worst feelings one can have. But it would be best if you stayed calm as it happens to everyone. You just need to call our customer services and give us a few details about your vehicle so that our quick dispatchers will send the relevant tow truck driver to your place for instant help.
We sincerely believe in helping our customers and do our best to provide quality services to our customers as we feel satisfied when our customers are satisfied. Give us a call, and one of our knowledgeable technicians will be at your destination as quickly as possible and help you get out of trouble.
Reliable Wrecker Service
No one knows what will happen in the next moment with your car while driving. It can stop working unexpectedly, even if it is in tip-top condition. Sometimes, you may get into a minor accident during the commute. Whatever the case, motorists need to be prepared beforehand to be on the safe side. By preparing yourself, you can handle the situation smoothly with less hassle. So you need to keep our number always in your cell phone or pocket for immediate help at the time of need.
If you are stuck with a broken car and are looking for a reliable wrecker service nearby, give Tow Service USA a call, and we will send the nearby wrecker in minutes. Whether you have engine failures, mechanical breakdowns, or issues with your hybrid or electric car, we have a team of wrecker operators to assist and transport your vehicle to your desired destination.
Flatbed Towing Service
Sometimes your vehicle needs extra care when towing; other times, there are situations where you have to get your vehicle towed for a long distance. On rare occasions, an unfortunate accident may also damage your vehicle badly. In all these instances, you need to get help from our flatbed tow truck drivers to transport your car with the utmost safety and care in no time. For this reason, Tow Service USA is here to help you with its well-equipped flatbed tow trucks!
We offer fast, easy, and safe towing services with flatbed tow trucks that can pick up a car, SUV, or even a pickup truck. We have a network of local flatbed tow trucks with the fastest ETAs. Towing using flatbeds is one of the safest ways to transport a car. Therefore, it is also recommended for towing all-wheel drive or luxury vehicles.
Wheel Lift Tow Trucks for Low Clearance Parking Garage
The wheel-lift system uses hydraulic power to lift a stranded vehicle. It has a couple of crossbars at both ends. These crossbars are used to lift a vehicle’s front or rear wheels. An operator in the wheel lift tow truck operates this system. It is best for short-distance tow and to tow vehicles stuck in a congested area.
So, when your vehicle is parked in a covered parking garage with low clearance, your only option is to request a wheel lift to tow your car out of the garage. If you have an all-wheel-drive vehicle or a low to ground vehicle, we can dispatch a wheel lift tow truck with dollies to safely transport your car.
Give us a call, and one of our knowledgeable dispatchers will send a professional tow truck driver to transport your vehicle to your desired destination.
– Vehicle Towing FAQs –
- Q- How long does the Tow Service USA’s driver take to reach my destination? A- Well, there is no standard time. It depends on many factors, like your breakdown location, time of day, and severity of the issue. At Tow Service USA, we strive to provide the fastest service possible. Our dispatchers will send the tow truck drivers to your location immediately after getting relevant information from you.
- Q- I have an all-wheel drive. Do I need a flatbed tow truck for it? A- Not necessarily. Our traditional tow trucks can efficiently lift, haul or transport all vehicles off the ground and take them to the desired destination without any damage.
- Q- When can I call Tow Service USA to tow my vehicle? A- Our tow truck drivers are available 24/7 and can tow your vehicle anytime and anywhere. In fact, we also offer our towing and roadside assistance services on holidays.
- Q- Can you bill my insurance company? A- We can charge you for the roadside assistance service and provide an invoice that you can present to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- Q- How many towing methods are there, and which one is the best? A- There are different towing methods. The famous ones are wheel-lift tow, flatbed tow, dolly towing, flat tow bar towing, etc. There are some additional methods to tow luxury vehicles and motorcycles. The best towing method depends on several factors. However, the flatbed is a preferable method for almost every vehicle.
About Tow Service USA
We offer roadside assistance service with low pricing, cashless payment, and reliable help for the motorists.